Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let Your Light Shine

"Ye are the light of the world ... Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Jesus is The Light. He said, "I am the light of the world ..." John 8:12 He is in all believers. It is The Jesus that is in us that we must let shine so that the world can see it.

We are not to hid it, but we are to display it out in the open so that all may see and benefit from it. Not only for those in our household and family, but for all that we encounter and all who see us, that they may see The Lord in us and give God the glory.

Let your light shine. Let The Jesus in you shine so that the world can see it.

The song says, "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine ...
Every where I go, I'm gonna let it shine ...
All in my home, I'm gonna let it shine ...
My God gave it to me, I'm gonna let it shine ...
Shine, shine, shine, I'm gonna let it shine ...
I'm not gonna make it shine, I'm gonna let it shine ...
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine."

No comments:

Post a Comment