Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't Worry, Rejoice

Have you ever been in situations where you were not sure of yourself and not sure of exactly what you should do? Have you ever been down in the dumps? Feel like you've been whipped and defeated?

God can lift you up, plant your feet on a solid rock, and help you to climb any mountain, no matter how rough the terrain.

"Yet I will rejoice in The Lord, I will joy in The God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon high places." Habakkuk 3:18-19

Whatever situation we find ourselves in, we are to rejoice in The Lord because He is greater than our situation. If He brought us to it, He can bring us through it. And if we got into it on our own because of our wrong choices, He can lift us up out of it.

"Rejoice in The Lord always; and again I say, 'Rejoice'." Philippians 4:4

"Count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment