Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some Doors Only God Can Open

"I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.  I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name."  Revelation 3:8 (NIV)

The Apostle John was told to write the believers in Philadelphia that He knows of their works.  Although they were weak in faith, they kept His Word and did not denied Him.  Because of that, He has given them and opportunity for spiritual privileges that are not afforded to others.

By being obedient to The Word of God, the believers in Philadelphia gained favor in the sight of The Lord.  He gave them blessings, liberties, and opportunities that no man could block or hinder.  The same is possible for us today if we obey His Word.  Even if we only have a little faith, if we exercise it, we can also be blessed with opportunities that only God can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment