Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rejoice God Hears And Answers Prayers

"Praise be to The Lord, for He has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. The Lord is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever." Psalms 28:6-9 (NIV)

After lamenting about his situation, David prayed for deliverance, then offers praise and thanks to God, even though his situation had yet to change. David knew that God would hear him, strengthen him, protect him, help him, save him, and bless him, so he was joyful and thankful .

We should believe and behave as if our prayers have already been answered. Our faith in God should allow us to know that He hears our prayers and that He will bless us because He loves us, not because we deserve it. Let us exercise a little more faith in God each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment