Tuesday, March 13, 2012

He Sees When Our Strength Is Gone

"The Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees their strength is gone and no one is left, slave or free. He will say ... 'See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of My hand.' " Deuteronomy 32:36 & 39 (NIV)

Near the end of his life, Moses was telling the people what thus said The Lord. He will judge His people. He will have compassion on whom He chooses.

God will have compassion on His servants, those who love and obey Him. Only He has the power over life and death, and only He can heal, save, and deliver us. The Lord will judge us all, and on that judgement day we want to hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment