Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New You In The New Year # 4

"... And ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh."

"And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgements, and do them." Ezekiel 36:25-27

As human beings we have a sinful nature and we tend to put things in our life before God. We are hard hearted and hard headed. Only God can change us but we must want to be changed.

If you are not happy with the way that your life is heading, then change it and try Jesus. He can make you into a 'new you' in the new year. All you have to do is ask Him to come into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment