Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Father Is Rich

"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

You may occasionally catch me no money in my pockets, but I am not broke or poor. I may be financially embarrassed at a particular moment in time, but I am rich because my heavenly Father is rich.

Everything on this earth belongs to Him, "For the earth is The Lord's and the fullness thereof." 1 Corinthians 10:26 He has the resources to supply all your needs.

He has the power to supply all your needs. "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, 'All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.'" Matthew 28:18

He knows what you need. "... For your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask Him." Matthew 6:8

Whatever you need, God's got it, and He is ready, willing, and able to supply all your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment