Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jesus Is God # 2

Do you know what our main purpose in life is?


"Ye are my witnesses, saith The Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am He; before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is not savior... Ye are my witnesses, saith The Lord, that I am God." Isaiah 43:10-12


We are to tell this sin-sick, dying world about our Lord and savior, Jesus, The Christ. We are to spread the good news about His birth, life, death, burial, and resurrection. We are to tell the world what He taught and we are to live our lives by His teachings.

He should be able to call on us and count on us when He needs a witness to give a testimony to a lost soul. We are His witnesses. We need to tell people that Jesus is God.

See Jesus is God # 1 posted on August 31, 2010. Read John 1:1, John 1:14, and 1 John 5:7.

No comments:

Post a Comment