Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Strength And My Song

When hard times come and things get rough, "And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee; though Thou wast angry with me, Thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for The Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song ..." Isaiah 12:1-2

The children of Israel sang this hymn of praise. We also ought to rejoice, sing praises unto Him,
and give thanks for the grace of God.

God will deliver the faithful from the consequences of their sins just as He delivered Israel. We will be punished for our sinful ways, but God will not stay angry with us. If we honestly cry out to Him, He will help us and save us from our situation.

And that is reason enough to rejoice and sing praises to His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment