Sunday, October 17, 2010

Psalms 31 - Shortened

When things are not going well with you, read Psalms 31. The following is a shortened version.

"In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed ... For Thou art my rock and my fortress ... I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy ... Psalms 31:1-7

"Have mercy upon me , O Lord, for I am in trouble ..." Psalms 31:9

"For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity ..." Psalms 31:10

"Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save me for Thy mercies sake." Psalms 31:16

"O love The Lord, all ye His saints; for The Lord preserveth the faithful ... Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord." Psalm 31:23-24

As I have stated previously, some times we need to pray like David prayed and sing the songs that He sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment