Monday, October 11, 2010

The Lord Is My Shepherd

All of us follow some one. The question is, who are you following? Where are you being led and who is protecting you?

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me besides the still waters. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake." Psalms 23:1-3

Sheep would be lost without a shepherd. Sheep will not drink for running water. Sheep need to be protected and cannot build their own homes.

"...Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever." Psalms 23:6

"Goodness and mercy" have got my back. And I am looking forward to living throughout eternity in a house not made by hands.

Who are you following, where are they leading you, what are they providing for you, are you safe with them, and will you be safe in the future with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment