Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pray, And Pray For Guidance

Prayer should be the first thing that we do in the morning when we wake up and the last thing that we do at night before we go to bed. We should pray before we eat, before we make a decision, and before we begin any journey.

Even when we think that we know where we are going, we need to pray for guidance and direction.

"Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Give heed to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for to You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up." Psalms 5:1-3

"... Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness ..." Psalms 5:8

"The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord ..." Psalms 37:23

The song says, "Order my steps in Your Word dear Lord;
Lead me, guide me, everyday;
Send Your anointing, Father, I pray;
Order my steps in Your word."

No comments:

Post a Comment