Thursday, July 27, 2017

POUR OUT ALL OF YOUR CONCERN TO THE LORD GOD

Proclamation:
“I cry aloud to The Lord; I lift up my voice to The Lord for mercy.  I pour out before Him my complaint; before Him I tell my trouble.  When my spirit grows faint within me, it is You who watch over my way. …”  Psalm 142:1-3 (NIV)

Explanation:
The words of this psalm were written under the influence of The Holy Spirit of God by King David.  This psalm is a prayer he uttered when he was in the cave hiding from King Saul.  David poured out all of his concerns to The Lord and asked Him to have mercy upon him.   

Application:
No problem is too big or too small to take to The Lord God in prayer.  We should pray about all things. (Matthew 21:22)  The sincere prayer of righteous will be answered. (James 5:16)  If we are worried about something or desirous of something which is not in God’s will, then we need to pray that He will reveal to us His will and help us to align our will with His will. (Ephesians 5:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment