Monday, December 19, 2011

Pray For Guidance And Direction

"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul ... Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your Good Spirit lead me on level ground. For Your name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life; in Your righteousness, bring me out of trouble." Psalms 143:8-11 (NIV)

This was David's passionate plea when he was caught up in one of his many predicaments, and it should very well be our personal plea. "... Show me the way ... teach me to do Your will ... lead me ... preserve my life ... bring me out of trouble." We all need God's help, direction, instruction, and protection to get us out of trouble. Thank God for His "unfailing love".

No comments:

Post a Comment