Monday, December 26, 2011

Praise The Lord

"Shout for joy to The Lord, all the earth. Worship The Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs ... Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; For The Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalms 100:1 & 4-5 (NIV)

"Praise The Lord. Praise The Lord, O my soul. I will praise The Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalms 146:1-2 (NIV)

"Praise The Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!" Psalms 147:1 (NIV)

"Young men and maidens, old men and children. Let them praise the name of The Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His splendor is above the earth and the heavens." Psalms 148:12-13 (NIV)

"Let the saints rejoice in this honor and sing for joy..." Psalms 149:5 (NIV)

"Let everything that has breath praise The Lord. Praise The Lord." Psalms 150:6 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment