Friday, January 27, 2012

Be Strong And Be Of Good Courage

"Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief. My life is consumed by anguish and my years by groaning; my strength fails because of my affliction, and my bones grow weak ... I have become like broken pottery... But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hands ... Let Your face shine on Your servant; save me in Your unfailing love. Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I have cried out to You ... Praise be to the Lord, for He showed His wonderful love to me ... Love The Lord, all His saints! The Lord preserves the faithful ... Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in The Lord." Psalms 31:9-24 (NIV)

No matter what it is that we encounter, or whatever storms life brings our way, we need to be strong, and be of good courage. The Good Lord preserves the faithful and He will bring us through it, whatever it is. He never promised us that the road would be easy. He promised that He would be with us and that He would never leave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment