Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray And Keep Your Hope And Faith In God

"Out of the depths have I cried unto Thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice; let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication ... there is forgiveness with Thee ... I wait for The Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope." Psalms 130:1-5

Even in your darkest hour, have faith, pray, and keep your hope in God.

Often things are out of our control. Our situations seems hopeless. That is the time when we need God the most. When our faith is tested, we need to pray and wait upon The Lord.

When bad things happen, as hard as it is to deal with them, we must remember "... that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment